Phone: (902) 494-6991
- Long-term relationship between trade, income and environmental quality: Application to CO2 emissions by source
- Contingent valuations survey of New State residents about the Adirondack Park
Academic research and experience:
- Assistant Professor, Economics Department, Saint Lawrence University, 2004-2010
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Economics Department, Saint Lawrence University 2002-2003
- Voluntary Environmental Regulation and Firm Performance: The Chicago Climate Exchange. Journal of Alternative Investment (with Carol Boyer and Stephen Ciccone). forthcoming.
- Long-term nexus between openness, income, and environmental quality. Int Adv Econ Res (2010) 16:410-418.
- Using contingent valuation with undergraduate students to elicit a community's preferences for wind farm development. Applied Economics Letters 17 (2010) 1361-1366 (with Carol Boyer).
- Success factors of environmental stocks. Journal of Wealth Management 12.2 (2009): 9-20 (with Carol Boyer). Also in the Annual Proceedings of the National Business and Economics Society, Green recovery: How are environmental stocks doing? March 2009.
- Home visiting progam to prevent child abuse and neglect: How much does it cost? The Journal of Early Intervention 30.1 (2007): 73-84 (with Vonda Jump).
- The benefits and costs of riparian analysis habitat preservation: A willingness to accept/willingness to pay contingent valuation approach. Ecological Economics, 43.1 (2002): 17-31 (with Jean-Pierre Amigues, John Keith, Caroline Gauthier, and Brigitte Desaigues).